Sunday, December 15, 2013

Winter Storm Warnings - Beer-Mas Plows Ahead

Yesterday was a pretty crazy day. After fighting the crowds early at the mall to finish up some Christmas shopping, we got home just the snow was really starting to come down. With the fire going and the Mrs. wrapping gifts I cracked open my next bottle of Beer-Mas.

December 14th

BiFrost Winter Ale by Elysian Brewing Company


Elysian calls this a strong Pale Ale, and at 7.6% ABV I'd have to agree with them. A very clean tasting and clean looking golden brew with subtle fruit and caramel flavors. This beer definitely put me into the Christmas spirit as I watched 10 inches of the white stuff fall outside.

I'd also like to raise a glass to my brother who celebrated his first of I'm sure many 39th birthdays! Happy Birthday Brother!

Hope everyone stayed safe and out of the snow, and if you didn't get any snow where you are, then even better!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment