Wednesday, December 4, 2013

December 4th, Beer-Mas is on schedule!

Happy 4th of December everyone. I've finally caught up and should hopefully be posting my beers of Beer-Mas on or just after the day that they are consumed.

Todays beer is a beer from our neighboring state of Pennsylvania, an interesting take on a wheat beer.

December 4th

Winter Cheers by Victory Brewing Company


The flavor of this beer was pretty unique, not like anything I've had before. To me, it tasted like a Belgian Wit, but the spicing was bizarre, in a good Christmas-y way.

Probably my favorite part about this beer is that when I was looking it up on Victory Brewing's website, they have this for sale. Winter Cheers Ornament. And as a proud owner of a Guinness Christmas ornament, I understand the importance of getting some beer love up on the tree.

Give this a try and let me know how you liked it. Guaranteed to be different from the other holiday beers out there.


No comments:

Post a Comment