Wednesday, December 4, 2013

December 2nd Beer-Mas

Carrying on with my catch-up, here are the beers I had on December 2nd and 3rd.

The next beer is a beer that I had last year but really enjoyed. Then again, I've enjoyed most of the things that I've had from this brewery. They have had a special place in my heart since I won a t-shirt from them in a Twitter trivia contest.

December 2nd

Christmas Ale by Abita Brewing Company


Like the beads in the background? I guess they are kind of like a Chrismas-time Mardi Gras decorations to celebrate this Louisiana based brewery. Actually, these beads end up scattered throughout the house by my wife as part of our Christmas decorations, and it usually takes the next year to locate them all. But I think they look good enough, and it keeps the Mrs. happy, which is what the holidays are all about!

No comments:

Post a Comment