Friday, December 13, 2013

BeerMail!

It's a wonderful thing when beer shows up on at your front door, and that's what happened to me today.

A few months back, my wife got me a membership to The Original Craft Beer Club, and the UPS man trekked through the snow to bring it to me.


This month brought me 4 new beers to try, and they all sound pretty great. Two of the beers are from Elysian Brewing out of Seattle, WA and the other 2 are from Sierra Blanca Brewing out of Moriarty, NM.

Elysian Brewing was founded in 1995, and the two brews I got from them is the Loser Pale Ale, and the Bifrost Winter Ale (Looks like we found a late add-on to Beer-Mas!)

Sierra Blanca Brewing was founded just a year later in 1996, and the two beers I received are the Roswell Alien Amber Ale and their Nut Brown which has taken a gold medal at the GABF. (Great American Beer Festival)

Hopefully you all found something good at your doorstep today too.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment