Friday, December 27, 2013

Thank You!

As it turns out, surprisingly enough, I must have been pretty good this year! In addition to some other really awesome gifts, there seemed to be a theme amongst my family this year, and it's definitely a theme that I am happy with....Beer!



This year's Christmas was filled with all things beer. From beer itself; Cabin Fever, India Brown, Brother Thelonious, and an amazing bottle of Gulden Draak Brewmaster Reserve. To Books about beer, to glassware, and even bottle openers. I also got a subscription to Brew Your Own, and a gift card for Northern Brewer, so hopefully I'll get some brews going soon too.

Hopefully you all got some cool beer related gifts this holiday season. Let us know what kinds cool beer-y things you got this Christmas.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment