Monday, December 16, 2013

From Keuka Lake to Beer-Mas

Today while running a few errands I decided it was time to pay another visit to AJ's Beer Warehouse and pick up a few things. I love stopping in and checking out all the bottles, what's new, and talking beer.

One of the beers they had on tap I was excited to try, because I've heard good things about this brewery from friends, but haven't had the opportunity to check them out yet.

December 16th

Winter Spice Ale by Keuka Brewing Company




This beer has a nice malty flavor with a good balance of spice. Subtle enough to not overpower the brew, but definitely noticeable. A great addition to a growing number of Fingerlakes Breweries.

I'm glad I finally got a chance to try out one of their beers, now I just need to stop by the next time the wife takes me wine tasting!

Hope everyone out there had the chance to try something new tonight. Drink Local!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment