Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Beer-Mas is sitting a Mile High

Tonight's Beer-Mas beer comes from a place I was lucky enough to have visited a few months back. When the wife and I headed out west to a wedding in Aspen, I knew that there were a few stops that I needed to make on our night in Denver.

December 17th

Christmas Ale by Breckenridge Brewing


Celebrating the 21st year of their Christmas Ale, this years American Strong Ale is brilliantly clear and has a subtle hop aroma with a distinct caramel-y sweetness. Coming in at 7.4%, it's strong enough to cut through even the most bitter of nights.

When checking out some more info on this beer, I was pleasantly surprised to see that the beer description on Breckenridge's website is accompanied by a recipe. Check it out here: Christmas Ale Pork Chops. At their brew pub I had a bison reuben which was amazing, so I'm guessing these pork chops aren't too bad either!

Cheers!


2 comments:

  1. Love your blog and reading about the beers. Photos are great!

    ReplyDelete