Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Beer-Mas December 3rd

On the third day of this Christmas count-down, I had the opportunity to check out a new bottle shop right here in Rochester, NY!

It goes by the name of AJ's Beer Warehouse and you can check them out here: https://www.facebook.com/AJsBeerWarehouse

They just opened up last week but have already gotten the shelves stocked up with a pretty fantastic selection of beers. A big part of the shop is dedicated to NY craft selections, which is awesome. Drink Local!

One of the beers that I was excited to try since I didn't get a chance to last year, was from a local brewery in the Finger Lakes area

December 3rd

Nice and Naughty Christmas Ale by Naked Dove Brewing Company


I picked up this mini-growler, which got me about 3 tulips full of this tasty treat. Great taste and fresh, definitely worth checking out if you are in the area.

No comments:

Post a Comment