Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Playing Catch-Up....Beer-Mas Style!

So, I decided to start my blog on December the 4th, which means I'm already behind on my 25 days of Beer-Mas!

Fear not, thanks to Untappd and my penchant for taking a picture of the beers I'm enjoying, I'll get myself back on track!

Starting with December 1st

I decided to start my 25 days off with a special beer for me....a homebrew.

Scottish Winter Solstice by Willow Valley Homebrewery (This is my homebrewery name. Named after the street I lived on when I first got in the hobby)




It was a little thinner on the mouthfeel that I wanted, but a pretty good shot at my first Christmas beer attempt. This was a kit from Northern Brewer, and only my second ever all-grain batch. You can check it out here Northern Brewer Spiced Winter Ale


No comments:

Post a Comment