Sunday, December 22, 2013

Checking his Beer-Mas List

And checking it twice. Today we wrapped up a few more presents, loaded up the sleigh, and drove down to Columbus, Ohio for a visit with my brother and his family. After some beautiful singing by our niece at her pre-school Christmas pageant, my brother and I stopped by a newly opened bottle shop just around the corner from his house. Crafted Drafts is a place I'm sure I'll be stopping by again next time we visit the family.

Once we got home and the kids were put to bed, it was time to check in with Santa

December 20

Santa's Private Reserve by Rogue Ales 



This Christmas classic is a double hopped amber beauty of a beer. Notes of spruce trees in the crisp hoppy finish. I didn't remember it being so hoppy, but it serves a beautiful contrast to many of the sweeter Christmas beers.

Winning tons of medals at various competitions, this beer is a great one to have with family and friends during the holiday season. Remember Santa's still watching!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment