Wednesday, December 4, 2013

The 25 Days of Beer-Mas

This year, leading up to Christmas, I decided to celebrate the season in the best way possible...Drinking Holiday Beers!

I was partly inspired by the fantastic book "Christmas Beer: The Cheeriest, Tastiest, and Most Unusual Holiday Brews" by Don Russell


Check out the book if you are interested in holiday beers. It is full of some great information, history, and a great list of holiday beers that if you can get, you should try.

In this book, it lists the Worlds Best 50 Christmas beers, along with other beers to enjoy for Christmas. Even if you don't celebrate Christmas, there is something special about enjoying these beverages on a cold winters night.

With this list as a good starting point, I decided that I'd try to run down 25 of my own Christmas beers and try a new one each day until Christmas. Stay tuned for my list and let me know if you have any special holiday beers that you really enjoy.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment