Sunday, January 5, 2014

It will always be Beer-Mas in our hearts!

I decided in the spirit of the holiday's, that I would keep on giving....giving myself Christmas beers that is. As it turns out there are a lot more than 25 great Christmas beers out there, so I may have tried a few more over the course of the past month I wanted to catch up on.


In no particular order they are:

12 Dogs of Christmas by Thirsty Dog Brewing Company
Frosted Frog by Hoppin' Frog Brewery
Noel de Calabaza by Jolly Pumpkin
Old Man by Southern Tier
Rudy's Spiced Christmas Ale by Matt Brewing Company (Saranac)
Celebration 2013 by Sierra Nevada
Sled Dog Doppelbock by Wagner Valley
Winter Hook #29 by Redhook Ale Brewery
Winter Lager by Samuel Adams
Winter Welcome Ale 2013 - 2014 by Samuel Smith Old Brewery

There were also a few from Belgium that were fantastic and representative of some of my favorite beers and breweries in the world!


Affligem Noël by Affligem Brewery
Gouden Carolus Noël by Brouwerij Het Anker
Delirium Noël by Brouwerij Huyghe
N'Ice Chouffe by Brasserie d'Achouffe

I think that should about take care of all the Christmas beers in the beer fridge (except a bottle of Mad Elf that I'm saving for a rainy day!) Hopefully all of you got to try as many Christmas beers as you wanted this holiday season. Let us know which ones you loved, and which ones you didn't. Which ones were special, and which ones you hope you get to try next year!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment